Design Life Diaries: Ponytail Don't Care

Monday, August 4, 2014

Ponytail Don't Care


Ponytail, don't care! Ok, so it doesn't exactly rhyme, but it reminded me of some cute shirts I've seen online like this one here and here.

I love the look of a curly ponytail, but hate investing the time to curl each strand if I'm not going to wear it down. The best way to beat the system is to re-curl your hair from the day before. It's much faster and you won't regret pulling it back into a ponytail. If you're hair tends to get greasy, invest in some dry shampoo. I use this one from Sephora. 

This look is another one centered around my new Michael Kors purse (see my other look here). What can I say, I'm a tad obsessed with it!








{{Top: Socialite // Jeans: Express // Purse: Michael Kors // Bracelets: RJ Graziano // Watch: Guess // Shoes: Micheal Kors // Rings: Vintage }}


Stay tuned for something exciting coming to the blog this week!
 Happy Monday everyone!


Labels:

8 Comments:

At August 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute cute shirt! I LOVE the long curly pony tails… And I never tire looking at anything Michael Kors. Fun Post!!

 
At August 4, 2014 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! Same here :)

 
At August 4, 2014 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

LOVE THE SUNLIGHT IN THESE PICTURES!! Beautiful!! Love the idea of doing this the day after also.. that way you don't feel like you have to put in so much effort just to pull it up like you said!! Good tip :)

 
At August 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! One of the many perks of shooting in the golden hour :)

 
At August 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the detail in this top! You are sooo precious!!
xo,
Brittney Marie
Pretty Little Pursuits

 
At August 6, 2014 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, that was my favorite part too!

 
At August 15, 2014 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Lindsey A. Turner said...

I can see why you're obsessed with that purse- it's gorgeous!

Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

 
At August 22, 2014 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home