Design Life Diaries: Happy 4th of July!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July Everyone! I hope your spending it somewhere warm with tons of food and close friends and family! I feel so beyond blessed to call America my home. We have so many privileges and freedoms that are too often taken for granted. I couldn't be more proud to be an American, and I am so grateful for the men and women who protect those freedoms everyday. 

This year Chris and I will be celebrating the holiday with close friends atop LA skyscrapers. We're starting the day with homemade cold-brewed coffee (delicious!), then it's off to the BBQ, decked out in our best red, white, and blue attire of course :) Chris marinated some steaks overnight and I plan on making my favorite grilled eggplant dip. If you need a last minute 4th of July treat, try making the Star Spangled Berry Tart!

Enjoy the long weekend, and make sure you thank any past or current military men and women for all that they do! God Bless the USA!!!!!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM , Blogger KP said...

Beautiful photos!!

Eleventh & Sixteenth

 
At July 7, 2014 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home