Design Life Diaries: Summer Neon

Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Neon

Design Life Diaries: Summer Neon #summerstyle #neondress

This saturday is the official First Day of Summer. That means summer dresses, strappy wedges, and bright neon colors! Chris and I decided to go on an impromptu lunch date at The Grove, so I threw together an easy summery look that I wanted to share with you guys. 

To me, dresses are the absolute easiest thing to wear. You don't have to match a top to a bottom, it's already all done for you. And I can't help but love the bright neon colors of this particular dress. It puts you in such a cheery mood, and definitely has that summer look. The drape of the skirt adds a lot of movement as you twirl and move in the dress. So girlie and fun, I love it!

My hair was already in a ponytail when we decided to grab lunch, and there was no time to fuss with doing anything else with it. Instead, I took the easy way out and wrapped a section of hair around the pony tail to create a sleek and finished look. It's so easy to do and instantly takes a your ponytail from boring to pulled together. I always like to loosen up some strands by my face, and then I was all set to go!

Design Life Diaries: Summer Neon #summerstyle #neondress

Design Life Diaries: Summer Neon #summerstyle #neondress

Design Life Diaries: Summer Neon #summerstyle #neondress

Design Life Diaries: Summer Neon #summerstyle #neondress

{{Dress: Zinga; Shoes: Kenneth Cole;  Earrings: Aldo; Watch: Guess; Ring: Forever21}}



What colors put you in a brighter mood?

Labels:

10 Comments:

At June 21, 2014 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Love the colors!! And I really love those shoes!! Did you get them recently??

 
At June 22, 2014 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I did! I bought them for our recent trip to Vegas. They are perfect for days when you want to wear a heel, but you'll also be doing a lot of walking.

 
At June 30, 2014 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

youre beyond beautiful! great outfit!

cheers,
idalia
http://www.abstractorganza.com

 
At July 1, 2014 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you looks so cute in these fresh colors

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

 
At July 1, 2014 at 2:01 AM , Blogger Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Wow you look gorgeous! Love your top especially! :)

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

 
At July 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Idalia!

 
At July 1, 2014 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm loving the neon trend for summer. It automatically puts you in a good mood!

 
At July 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Nicole! It's actually all one dress, but I love the pattern on the top too! :)

 
At July 2, 2014 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The colors on your outfit are fabulous!
http://fashion-soup.com/

 
At July 2, 2014 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Gaby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home