Design Life Diaries: Floral Romper and Summertime Lemonade

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Floral Romper and Summertime Lemonade


If you've been following my blog the past few months, you've probably noticed my love of all things floral. Especially roses...so naturally when I saw this white floral romper from Belle Boutique, it was love at first sight! It's girlie, sophisticated, and easy to wear. What more could a girl ask for?!

The lower half of the romper is double layered, with a skirt-like top layer that covers the front seam of the shorts. I love this little detail because depending on the romper, that front seam can be really distracting and unflattering. Not to mention that anything white has the potential to be slightly see-though, but that extra layer solves that issue as well!

I decided to add my favorite Kate Spade necklace to bring a touch of glamour to my look. I've always loved Kate Spade handbags, and it wasn't until recently that I discovered their high quality jewelry line. I've been slowly stocking up on it as much as I can. 

And who doesn't love lemonade in the summer? If you haven't tried the restaurant Lemonade, you need to put it on your summer list! They have a few locations around LA (including one in LAX!) and it's the perfect place for a lunch date with your man.














{{ Romper: Belle Boutique c/o // Necklace: Kate Spade//  
Cardigan: JCrew//  PurseMichael Kors // Shoes: Michael Kors }}






Thank you all for your comments and encouraging words!! 
Your support means the world to me, I love hearing from you!!

The Fashion Canvas

Labels:

12 Comments:

At July 9, 2014 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Oh my goodness I need that romper!! That is adorable!! When I come visit next PLEASE take me there!! And to get some lemonade of course ;) I can't wait to see more!!

 
At July 9, 2014 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not usually a ' big and bold' floral lover but you really make this work! This is adorable! I now have a new outlook on the larger floral prints- so very cute!

 
At July 9, 2014 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I've found that if you keep the rest of your outfit simple, big and bold florals are really easy to wear! The white background on this one gives a clean and crisp look that lets the roses really pop!

 
At July 9, 2014 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Carla Rodriguez Vargas said...

Yes, thats True is so sofisticate <3
I love the colores

i see you in my blog,
kisses, miss murder
missmurderblog.blogspot.com

 
At July 9, 2014 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Ronee said...

This romper and photo shoot is way too cute for words. It totally makes me want to go pick up some food at Lemonade and have a picnic. The salads there are amazing!

 
At July 9, 2014 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Jen @ South in the City said...

I absolutely love the romper!!! And you look super cute. Perhaps I need to locate this Bella Boutique for a shopping trip :)

 
At July 9, 2014 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The actual boutiques are in Arkansas, but you can shop the look online from anywhere! For Lemonade you'll need to come to Cali, no online option unfortunately ;)

 
At July 9, 2014 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The salads are the BEST. I love all the specialty flavors of lemonade they have too!

 
At July 9, 2014 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jennifer :) The stores are in Arkansas, but their online boutique ships everywhere in the U.S.!

 
At July 9, 2014 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At September 2, 2014 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Obsessed with this romper! So stinkin cute.
www.kissthechic.com

 
At September 2, 2014 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home