Design Life Diaries: Life and Style Linkup: Neon

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Life and Style Linkup: Neon



Welcome back to another Life and Style Linkup! This week our theme is Neon, so show us your bright side! The brighter, the better in my opinion :) Christina and Chelsey from Posh Pair and I have put together our take on the Neon trend, and we'd love to see yours too! Scroll to the bottom of the post to linkup for a chance to be featured on our blogs the following week!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not quite ready for summer to be over. With only four weeks left of the season, I'm getting in as much neon and bright whites as I can! I found this amazing bright neon clutch a few weeks ago and absolutely love it for fancy or casual date nights. As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be the perfect pop of color to accentuate this beautiful lace dress from Necessary Clothing.

The large flower cut-out pattern combined with the open backed silhouette is the perfect balance of feminine and sultry. I found these neon JCrew shoes on crazy sale a few months ago, and have basically been living in them ever since. The wedge makes them incredibly comfortable and easy to walk in, but you still get the height and added style of a normal heel. Last but not least, I just happened to already have some drop earrings that matched my shoes perfectly... love it when that happens!








{Dress: Necessary Clothing // Clutch: LuLu's // Watch: Michael Kors //
Earrings: Forever21 // Bracelets: Natasha Couture // Shoes: JCrew  }

Congratulations to our featured blogger from last week's Life and Style Linkup: Lace and Pearls:
Brittney Marie from Pretty Little Pursuits!!

How cute are her layered lace shorts? We are almost twins in this post with neutral clothes and pops of color in our shoes and accessories! Take a look around her blog, leave a comment or two, and linkup your neon this week for your chance to be featured!





Life and Style Linkup NEON


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At August 20, 2014 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i'm absolutely obsessed with your dress! so cute!

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

 
At August 20, 2014 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Brie! The fit is really great too, it was so comfortable to wear, even with the open back style.

 
At August 20, 2014 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just love your lace dress! And your beautifully braided hairstyle allows you to showcase the entire uniqueness of the dress.
Very cute!

 
At August 20, 2014 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Ronee said...

I love your braid! Tutorial, please!

 
At August 20, 2014 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I saw how cute it was online, and LOVED it as soon as I put it on. It would be perfect for a bridal shower, if only I had my hands on it back then!

 
At August 20, 2014 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Ronee! I'm going to try and put up a tutorial next week :) :)

 
At August 21, 2014 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Lindsey A. Turner said...

Your white lace dress is gorgeous! I just love the high but see thru neckline! The braid in your hair is so pretty too! Love it!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

 
At August 21, 2014 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey! Your pictures you linked up with are gorgeous!! I love everything!

 
At August 22, 2014 at 6:11 AM , Blogger Amanda John said...

I was going to write off everything I loved about your look, but it would have been everything!!

Amanda
XO Strawberry Chic

 
At August 22, 2014 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so sweet Amanda, thanks! I have to admit this is one of my favorites!

 
At August 24, 2014 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was just thinking the same thing about being perfect for a bridal shower ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home