Design Life Diaries: Life and Style Linkup: Lace and Pearls

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Life and Style Linkup: Lace and Pearls

Design Life Diaries: Lace and Pearls Linkup

Hey ladies! It's another Life and Style Linkup on the blog today! Christina and Chelsey from Posh Pair are back, and we want to see how you style lace, pearls, or both! 

For my look this week I wanted to showcase this cute 7 layer necklace from Belle Boutique! I suppose it's not technically pearls, but the look is very similar. It's a new twist on the statement necklace and I love wearing it with lace, a simple t-shirt, or a fancy dress for a date night out. The combinations are endless with this one, and I want to order it in every color!

For lace I decided to wear this crop top I scored at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I love that its ultra-feminine and girlie, and it paired perfectly with my pink layered necklace. Yes, I'm wearing gauchos...they are ridiculously comfortable and would be perfect for traveling! Plus, how cute is the blue tribal print?! Some fresh flowers from the market for this cute little bag from Target ($3!) and my outfit was complete!

Design Life Diaries: Lace Crop Top

Design Life Diaries: Lace Crop Top

Design Life Diaries: Lace Crop Top

Design Life Diaries: Lace Crop Top

Design Life Diaries: Lace Crop TopDesign Life Diaries: Lace Crop Top

Design Life Diaries: Lace Crop Top

Design Life Diaries: Lace Crop Top



{Top: Frenchi  //Pants: Macy's // Necklace: Belle Boutique c/o // 
Sandals: Vince Camuto  // Bag: Target // Watch: Michael Kors}

Congratulations to our featured blogger from last week's Life and Style Linkup... Monic Sutter from Simply Sutter! See how she wore the Maxi trend, and give her blog some love!!







You can now easily link back to us with our new Linkup Button! Simply copy and paste the code into one of your existing blog posts and voila!

Linkup


Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At August 13, 2014 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute, fresh and classy captured all in one outfit. Love it!

 
At August 13, 2014 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At August 13, 2014 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Myriad Musings said...

You look amazing, that cropped top is super cute.

Saumya
http://www.myriadmusings.net

 
At August 13, 2014 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! I LOVE your denim paired with lace!

 
At August 13, 2014 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Whitney and Blaire said...

Love the print of those pants! So happy to join your link up! See you next week!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

 
At August 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks girls! I love the combination of lace and leather on your post. Soft and edgy is always a fun choice!

 
At August 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

your styling is darling! I wish I could pull off the crop top look... it's better left to girls like you! haha love your link up
xo Lindsay
middleofsomewhereblog.blogspot.com

 
At August 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsay! I love the pearls in your necklace!

 
At August 16, 2014 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Loving the bright colors you paired together and that fabulous print on your skirt! You look stunning as always!!
xo,
Brittney Marie
Pretty Little Pursuits

 
At August 17, 2014 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Brittney! I love your lace shorts, I have a similar pair in coral that I wear all the time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home