Design Life Diaries: Crystals, Leather, and Tulle

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Crystals, Leather, and Tulle


I think it's safe to say that today's post is by far one of my absolute favorite style posts! Diamonds, tulle, and leather...it's almost too much to handle in one outfit! 

These amazingly gorgeous crystal covered shoes are what started it all! My new favorite pair of shoes (how could they not be?!), I was so excited to style them into the perfect outfit. You might recognize the silhouette of these beauties from a few posts back. And if you do, I am incredibly impressed ;) . That's because Joseph from Redo My Shoe specializes in reviving luxury shoes by straussing them with genuine Swarovski crystals. 

I could gush on and on about how much I love these shoes. Pictures don't even do them justice. The attention to detail is immaculate, leaving not one spec of shoe uncovered. These are without a doubt the fanciest item in my closet. But what girl isn't head over heals for anything with this much sparkle?! 

First came the crystals, then came the tulle. With such gorgeous shoes, I knew the skirt had to be top of line. When I came across BlissTulle, I knew right away I had found it's perfect compliment. The quality of fabric and construction is what really puts these skirts high above the rest. Chic, modern, and adorable on every level, they instantly take any occasion to the next level. With multiple styles and colors to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect tulle skirt for your birthday, bachelorette party, or any random day of the week! Because who doesn't have a great day wearing a gorgeous tulle skirt?!

Last but certainly not least is my favorite handbag company, Gigi New York. As I started compiling my outfit, I knew their leather cross-body purses would be the perfect finishing touch. This navy blue plays off the light blue in the ombre shoes, rounding out the whole outfit. 












{Top: Bebe // Skirt: Bliss Tulle c/o // 
Shoes: ReDo My Shoe c/o // Purse: Gigi New York c/o}

I love every detail of this outfit, I wish I could wear it everyday!! Which part is your favorite?!


Labels:

31 Comments:

At January 8, 2015 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Amanda @ A Good Hue said...

The tulle skirt is so pretty! I love how you're wearing it with sparkly heels-- such a fun outfit!

 
At January 8, 2015 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those ReDo My Shoes are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful yet fun outfit! By far my favorite Design Life Diaries Style post! You look amazing and I love the simplicity of your hair style with this outfit :)

 
At January 8, 2015 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I recognize this place! :) LOVE everything about this!! That skirt and those heels - perfect!!

 
At January 8, 2015 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are gorgeous! I absolutely love the skirt.

 
At January 8, 2015 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are super gorgeous! Love, love love the shoes! Can I ask what kind of camera is used to take these photos??

drivinanddreamin.blogspot.ca

 
At January 10, 2015 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Growing Up Learning said...

Love this idea to re do a pair of shoes and in glitter…doesn't get better than that! Love the shoes with the tulle skirt!

trailofsprinkles.blogspot.ca

 
At January 11, 2015 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow those are stunning heels!! Everything is gorgeous from head to toe!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

 
At January 11, 2015 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

Love love this outfit! You look so gorgeous!!

Love, Karina
TheLovelyLook

 
At January 13, 2015 at 11:54 PM , Blogger fashchronicles said...

I can't get enough! Too many gorgeous things in one outfit. That tulle skirt and the shoes are my faves though :)

xo,
Abby
http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

 
At January 14, 2015 at 5:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo, I love this - you look like a princess! Those shoes are amazing and I love that the band of the skirt is a different color.

Kacie
RegallySoled.com

 
At January 14, 2015 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

You're looking totally divine!!!

Best!
Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

 
At January 15, 2015 at 1:43 PM , Blogger bashashhazbaz said...

wow! you look so gorgeous! this very pretty outfit is both feminine and attractive! very cool!

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda!! :D

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I was really happy with how everything came together for this shoot :)

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you might! :D Thank you thank you!

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Alyssa! You're so sweet!

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Brooke! For this shoot we used a Canon 6D. I would definitely recommend it, it takes great photos!

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda! I can't even tell you how gorgeous they are in person. Pictures don't even do them justice!

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Alice! :D

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Karina!

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Abby! I know, they are all amazing, I can't even choose!

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! :D

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Rebecca!

 
At January 25, 2015 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Kacie! Me too :D

 
At January 29, 2015 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

We are loving your skirt! So pretty!

www.abiandgemma.com

 
At February 11, 2015 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At February 11, 2015 at 11:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you both! :D

 
At February 23, 2015 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are just gorgeous! :)
xo Erin
www.winkandatwirl.com

 
At March 4, 2015 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Erin, you are so sweet!

 
At March 11, 2015 at 7:11 PM , Blogger A Labour of Life said...

such a beautiful outfit, Thanks for linking up and I hope to see you Thursday

 
At September 24, 2015 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting the link-up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home