Design Life Diaries: Life and Style LInkup: Boho and Western

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Life and Style LInkup: Boho and Western


It's been a long time since we've had accidental matching outfits on Life and Style Linkup, but this week we broke the streak! Once again, the always stylish Christina of Posh Pair and I have styled similar looks for this week's theme of Boho & Western. Both rocking a light wash denim jacket and brown boots, you would think this week's theme is twins!

As a somewhat new braid-enthusiast, I couldn't pass up the chance to mess around with a new boho braided hairstyle. For this look, I did several messy braids and then twisted them all together for a deceptively complicated look. Total time to master this style? Ten minutes. Yep! The perfect 'I'm-late-to-work-but-I-already-wore-my-hair-in-a-bun-this-whole-week' solution. :)

This flowy top is one of my absolute favorites, and is the second part of my boho inspired look. The studs and unique cut-out detailing make it one-of-a-kind. I wish I would have taken a few pictures with the jacket off, so you could see more of the design!


Boho Messy Braid on Design Life Diaries


Boho Messy Braid on Design Life Diaries

{Top: Free People // Leggings: Gap Body // Jacket: Guess //
Boots: Ugg // Purse: Michael Kors // Earrings: Banana Republic}


Congratulations to this weeks Life and Style Linkup
Crissy from Some Velvet Morning



Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 26, 2014 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Shannon Jenkins said...

You look so gorgeous! Love the denim jacket and your hair looks amazing!!

<3 Shannon
upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

 
At November 26, 2014 at 5:31 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

Great link up! I absolutely love your look here and your braid looks amazing!
The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 
At November 26, 2014 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Straight A Style said...

Your hair looks amazing!! It perfectly compliments this outfit too.

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

 
At November 26, 2014 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

That's one gorgeous braid - would love to do it too but I just can't do it to my hair haha! And your layering with the denim jacket is FAB!! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

 
At November 26, 2014 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love love love your hair! Mine would never do that, so pretty!

xoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

 
At November 26, 2014 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Amanda @ A Good Hue said...

The braid is SO cute! Loving the denim jacket as well. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

 
At November 26, 2014 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You seriously have an art for doing hair!! You inspire so many of my outfits I put together!! Love reading your blog posts!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home