Design Life Diaries: Life and Style Linkup: Heels

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Life and Style Linkup: Heels



Hello, hello! I hope you are all having a fabulous Wednesday! I had a few glitches while uploading today's post, but luckily it's finally all sorted out! Better late than never, right? Today's linkup with the beautiful Posh Pair ladies is all about those heels! Show us your favorite pair of the season, and you could be featured the following week!

Like most girls, I have way more shoes than I have space in my closet for. However... that never stops me from buying new ones each season! Although I will say that I've become much better at buying less quantity, and more quality when it comes to shoes. After an 8 hour day, you really start to appreciate the comfort of designer shoes! For this week's linkup I decided to rock a pair of my favorites to wear this fall, these amazing peek-toe heels from Via Spiga! I love that they are so unique, and of course that I got them at a crazy good deal at Nordstrom Rack.

And can we talk about this skirt from Lulu's? You might recognize this from our Linkup  a few weeks ago when we featured our favorite skirts. Originally part of a two-piece set, I've found it just as easy to mix the top and bottom with other parts of my wardrobe. Talk about a great bang for your buck! I mentioned it in my last post, but I am in love with the lace detailing on this beauty. You better believe you'll be seeing the matching top in an upcoming post on DLD as well!

Last but not least, I added in a pastel Coach purse to keep the look light. I like pairing softer tones with deeper fall colors to create interest and balance to my outfit. And let's face it, it's a pretty great purse, so why not?! This sweater is also a new purchase from Nordstrom Rack that I am in love with! The material is so soft, and how can you not love the patterned embellishments?







{Sweater: Vertical Design // Skirt: Lulu's c/o // Purse: Coach // 
Heels: Via Spiga // Watch: Micheal Kors}

Congratulations to our featured blogger from last week's 
Life and Style Linkup: Accessories

Riva from Riva la Diva

This girl is my DIY hero when it comes to fashion. Check out her blog and you won't be disappointed!




Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 12, 2014 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Chioma said...

i love that skirt! so chic and feminine! :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

 
At November 13, 2014 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Straight A Style said...

Gorgeous skirt!!! I am obsessed with this color for fall.

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

 
At November 13, 2014 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Carmen Varner said...

The pastel Coach bag is amazing. It's such a light, sweet color. It works for fall. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

 
At November 14, 2014 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Jasmin daily said...

Loving those pumps and that skirt of course, I'm a sucker for burgundy right now!

xo, Jasmin
www.jasmindaily.com

 
At November 14, 2014 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love those heels girl! Unique indeed!! :)

 
At November 24, 2015 at 11:23 PM , Blogger calvinewers said...

Talk about a great bang for your buck! I mentioned it in my last post, but I am in love with the lace detailing on this beauty. air conditioning repair in parker

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home