Design Life Diaries: Life and Style: Accessories

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Life and Style: Accessories


Calling all fashionistas! It's time for this week's Life and Style Linkup with Posh Pair. This week's theme is accessories. Jewelry, Headbands, Scarfs, Shades, we want to see it all! For my look today I chose to highlight my favorite fall time accessory...a plaid scarf!

I've been dying to post this scarf to the blog. Everyone has been going crazy about Blanket Scarves, and this is the best one I could get my hands on. I love it! I chose to wrap it a few times for the illusion of an infinity scarf, but there are so many other ways to wear it too! For anyone looking to make their own blanket scarf, Riva from 'riva la diva' has a great tutorial (see it here). I couldn't believe how easy it is, and it is definitely on my craft list this winter!

I absolutely love the colors in this scarf, and the fact that it matches my Micheal Kors purse is just icing on the cake. :D I kept the rest of my of my look simple with a pair a lightwash Diesel jeans and my favorite Ugg boots I scored a few years ago on sale at Nordstrom. The cream sweater was an impulse buy when I went in to Target to buy the scarf. Ha! I swear, I can never walk out of Target with just one thing! #thestruggleisreal ;)






{Sweater: Target // Jeans: Diesel // Scarf: Target // 
Boots: Ugg // Purse: Micheal Kors // Bracelets: Nadri}

Congratulations to our featured blogger from last week's
Life and Style Linkup: Skirts





Labels:

16 Comments:

At November 5, 2014 at 5:38 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

Great link up theme!! I love your Target scarf! I have the Zara one from last year but I love the Target one because it is lighter and easier to style! So pretty!

The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 
At November 5, 2014 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Straight A Style said...

I finally bought a scarf yesterday too and it's the same one! How fun. I love it so much and it looks great on you.

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

 
At November 5, 2014 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Mary-Katherine said...

totally agree that you can never go into target and leave with one thing. at least you came out with two adorable things, sometimes i leave with the stupidest stuff! hahaa.

xo mk
gold-hatted lover

 
At November 5, 2014 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

OMG you're looking as breathtaking as ever Kelsie!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

 
At November 5, 2014 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha that's very true! No buyer's regret on this trip ;)

 
At November 5, 2014 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Christina! I loved the Zara one last year but it sold out before I could get to it, so I'm glad to hear you like the Target version just as much! :D

 
At November 5, 2014 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How funny! Well you always have great style, so I"m not surprised ;) Can't wait to see it on your blog!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Rebecca, you're so sweet!!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 8:58 AM , Blogger GlamVolution said...

I can't believe your scarf is from Target...really thought it was the infamous scarf from Zara! Love your outfit and that gorgeous bag! Thanks for hosting the link up!
xo,
Monica
GlamVolution.blogspot.com

 
At November 5, 2014 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this classic look! And that scarf is awesome1 -R
http://ladydianaspearls.com

 
At November 5, 2014 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Monica! I was surprised when I saw it too!

 
At November 7, 2014 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

I totally know what you mean about Target! It's definitely a struggle haha, I love the scarf on you! It's such a great fall outfit, I love all the colors!

Love, Karina
TheLovelyLook

 
At November 10, 2014 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

YOUR HAIR IN THAT LAST PICTURE!!!!! AHHHH love love love it!!! So beautiful!!!!! And love the scarf and bag too :) ...but that hair!!!!!

 
At November 10, 2014 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Rosa!

 
At November 10, 2014 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha it is! And thank you! :D

 
At November 10, 2014 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Kristin! It's getting super long, about time for a trim!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home