Design Life Diaries: Sweater Weather and Fall Boots

Friday, October 10, 2014

Sweater Weather and Fall Boots


It's finally cooled off a little bit (at least after the sun goes down) and I'm loving getting to wear these super cute fold down boots from Belle Boutique. As soon as I saw them, I knew they'd be going to the apple orchard with me sometime soon. I love the plaid detail when you fold down the top, and they are the perfect way to transition some of my summer dresses into Fall. 

As with all my outfits, I like to add in softer items to balance out something like boots, so I chose this bright red-orange dress that has been a go-to in my closet for a few years. Don't mess with what works! :D

And of course, a super comfy oversized sweater because I can! At least in the early morning and after sunset haha. I'm getting so excited for some upcoming October posts, so many fun things in the works!!




{Boots: Belle Boutique c/o // Dress: Urban Outfitters // Sweater: Gap // Necklace: H&M }


P.S. I know a few of you have commented and emailed about hair, makeup, and fitness tutorials and I want to assure you I haven't forgotten about it! I'm scheduling out my October and November and will try to get those up as soon as possible! Have a great weekend everyone!! :D



Labels:

10 Comments:

At October 10, 2014 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Yay for tutorials!! I can't wait!! :)

 
At October 10, 2014 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! Why are there not 72 hours in a day?! lol

 
At October 11, 2014 at 5:07 AM , Blogger GlamVolution said...

Great boots! Love the feminine dress paired with them, so cute!
xo,
Monica
GlamVolution.blogspot.com

 
At October 11, 2014 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love those boots and would love to get a pair for myself. They're sooo versatile and would look awesome with so many outfits now that fall is officially here :)

 
At October 12, 2014 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Becky M said...

You look completely ready for our cool fall temps! Love the colors!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

 
At October 12, 2014 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a lovely post! The photos are just amazing. What camera do you use?

Beth x
www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

 
At October 13, 2014 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Monica!

 
At October 13, 2014 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

This is the perfect fall outfit for California! I love it, great inspo!

xo, Kina
CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
TheLovelyLook

 
At October 15, 2014 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Girl I have been looking for boots just like that for forever!!! YAY!! Thanks for the link! You look absolutely gorgeous as always!!
xo,
Brittney Marie
Pretty Little Pursuits

 
At October 16, 2014 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Christine Azniv said...

I love all your looks! They are so cute!

concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
Christine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home