Design Life Diaries: Take Me to the Tropics

Friday, September 26, 2014

Take Me to the Tropics


The grass is always greener...

I realize it just turned fall, but ever since our Anniversary trip was rescheduled a few weeks ago, I've been really aching to go on vacation. I know, I know, I live in California. But it's not quite the same when your doing dishes and laundry as opposed to staying at a nice hotel. I had planned on wearing this super cute tropical romper on our trip, but since we aren't going until sometime in October, I thought I'd let myself take it out for a spin :)

I love this piece because you can easily dress it up with heels, or use it as a stylish coverup for the beach. Since we were in Santa Monica this particular day, it was great to head from the beach to the shopping strip on 3rd St. Promenade without actually looking like we came from the beach!

I also need to call-out this Steve Madden Purse. This is going to be a great piece to style this fall, and I can't wait to use it for more outfits. I have a really nice Michael Kors oversized bag, but I didn't have any smaller clutch-like brown purses, so this one was the perfect find!




{Romper: Belle Boutique c/o // Purse: Steve Madden // Belt: Anthropologie // Shoes: Target // Necklace: Forever21}





Labels:

15 Comments:

At September 26, 2014 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Jen @ South in the City said...

Love the shoes!! Think I need to make a trip to target :)

 
At September 26, 2014 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

You look great! Even though it's still hot you can still definitely rock this romper in the fall because if it's nice colors, i love it!

xo, Kina
CHECK OUT MY OUTFIT POST AND NEW VIDEO!
thelovelylook.com

 
At September 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

These colors look awesome on you! And I love all your accessory choices! :)

 
At September 28, 2014 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Eniwhere Fashion said...

Hi Kelsie and congratulations for your romper....its really beautiful! Kisses,
Eni

http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

 
At September 29, 2014 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kelsie you look beautiful, I love the way you styled it with cognac accents! I totally get that it is still super hot and it's fall already.. oh well, we get to wear our cute summer clothing still :)

XO Chelsea

 
At September 29, 2014 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this… beautiful girl in an amazing romper <3
kisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com

 
At September 29, 2014 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jennifer! Target rarely dissapoints :D

 
At September 29, 2014 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's true, it does have more of a fall color palette. Thanks!

 
At September 29, 2014 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Eni!

 
At September 29, 2014 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Chels! And that's true! A few more chances to wear some cute summer outfits!

 
At September 29, 2014 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so sweet, thank you! :)

 
At October 3, 2014 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Zelle B. said...

This romper is great -- and I love how you styled it!
xo Southern Style

 
At October 3, 2014 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Zelle!

 
At October 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Tanaka said...

Super cute sandals, goes perfect with that romper!

www.swankxtar.blogspot.com

 
At October 5, 2014 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! I love gladiator sandals :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home