Design Life Diaries: Life and Style Linkup: Hats

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Life and Style Linkup: Hats


Happy Wednesday!! Today's Linkup with the gorgeous Christina of Posh Pair is all about hats! For this week's post, I chose to wear my tried and true favorite hat from Target. Styled with a new pair of shoes and a few basics, it's the perfect way to add. 

I never used to wear hats because I didn't think I could pull them off. Then one of my best friends (who bears a striking resemblance to Sarah Jessica Parker by the way) told me her secret to wearing hats. Are you ready for this? She said the secret to looking great in hats, is to start wearing hats! Haha it's so true! Confidence is everything, and that always stuck with me :)

I just bought two new winter hats this week, so those should be coming up on the blog soon as well! Are you guys into hats this year? Where did you get some of your favorites?! I'm always looking for new places to shop!






{Hat: Target // Shirt: H by Bordeaux // Skirt: Victoria Secret // Shoes: Dolce Vita // Bracelets: Nadri // Necklace: Apt. 9 }

Congratulations to our featured blogger from last week's Life and Style Linkup: Heels

Heather from Thrift Stories



Labels:

6 Comments:

At November 20, 2014 at 4:59 AM , Blogger elmundooo said...

Love the White beanie <3

www.theeche.com

 
At November 20, 2014 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

I totally agree with your friend, once I actually started wearing hats I felt more comfortable! You look super cute with this on!

Love, Karina
TheLovelyLook

 
At November 20, 2014 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At November 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Exactly! And thank you Karina! :D

 
At November 22, 2014 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute knitted hat! Love those shoes as well!

 
At November 24, 2014 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home