Design Life Diaries: Life and Style: Layers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Life and Style: Layers


It's Wednesday! Only two more days till the weekend, and I could not be more excited for all the fun things we have planned! But today, Christina and I are sharing our favorite layered looks for this week's Life and Style Linkup. 

I'll be totally honest with you guys, this week has been so completely crazy that I had to use a stock photo-shoot for this week's theme. The day we had planned on shooting this week's style post turned out to be pouring down rain. Then so did the next day, and the next, and the next lol. 

So today I decided to share this amazing layering sweater I wore a few weeks ago. I brought it with me to North Carolina for Thanksgiving and my stylish sister tried to swipe it! That's when you know you have a winner ;) It's so cozy, I love wearing it around the house on chilly days, but it's so cute to wear out as well!

I could live in leggings, and big cozy sweaters are a great way to get away with it. Add in a cute necklace and some boots (like these stylish ones from Belle Boutique) and you are set to go!


{Sweater: Nordstrom Rack // Shoes: Belle Boutique c/o // 
Necklace: Forever21 // Top: Express // Leggings: Target}

Congratulations to our featured blogger this week:

Michelle from Michelle's Pa(i)ge




8 Comments:

At December 17, 2014 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the shoutout! This was one of my favorite looks too!

 
At December 17, 2014 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Amazing looks! =)

NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

xoxo,
Jessica

 
At December 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Jen @ South in the City said...

Definitely disliking all this rain!! Your outfit is super cute!!

 
At December 17, 2014 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love all these looks! Getting some great ideas :)

xo, Kristen
www.ChicLittleSecret.com

 
At December 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So cute and cozy…and I LOVE those boots!

 
At December 18, 2014 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are so welcome! We loved your outfit! :D

 
At December 18, 2014 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Jessica!

 
At December 19, 2014 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too :( Hopefully it brightens up this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home