Design Life Diaries: Life and Style Linkup: Outerwear

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Life and Style Linkup: Outerwear


Hello, hello! Another fun linkup this week with Christina of Posh Pair today. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! We flew cross country to North Carolina for a long, relaxing weekend. 

We had our fair share of Black Friday shopping, and I snagged this super cute fur-hooded vest from GAP. I was surprised how many stores didn't do a big sale, but GAP had 50% off their whole store! Yes please!

Coming back to LA, we were greeted with some desperately needed rainfall. The perfect opportunity for homemade soup, warm cozy blankets, and preparing to put up all our Christmas decor! I can't wait to have a craft day with my ladies, and hopefully share a few of our projects with you soon!






Congratulations to our featured blogger this week:

Ksenia from K's LookBook





Labels:

10 Comments:

At December 3, 2014 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your look in this 'very' cute fur hooded vest! :)

 
At December 3, 2014 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Gap does it again! Love it!

 
At December 3, 2014 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Straight A Style said...

Ohhh I love the vest! The fur is such a fun detail.

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

 
At December 4, 2014 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Laura Mitbrodt said...

That vest looks so warm and cozy
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

 
At December 5, 2014 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

50% off is a steal! You styled this vest soo cute!

Love, Karina
TheLovelyLook

 
At December 5, 2014 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At December 5, 2014 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know! I left the store with so much stuff!

 
At December 5, 2014 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amy! I've been wanting a full fur vest, but my husband vetoed it lol So this was a nice compromise :D

 
At December 5, 2014 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is! Hopefully the weather in Cali will stay cool enough to wear it!

 
At December 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Karina! I was so excited when I saw the sale!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home