Design Life Diaries: Party Perfect with LuLu's

Monday, December 22, 2014

Party Perfect with LuLu's


'Tis the week of Christmas! So much to do, so little time! Are you guys as behind with gift shopping as I am?! Luckily the husband has been keeping me in line, and we are so close to finishing our list! One of the easiest things to cross off that list was dress shopping for all the parties and festivities that December brings. 

As soon as I saw this grey beaded dress, I absolutely loved it. It's perfect for New Years, date night, or a Gatsby themed party. I added my favorite pearl necklace (an anniversary present from Chris), some black tights, my basic black pumps, and this amazingly soft winter white jacket to complete the look. 

I just ordered two more dresses from LuLu's for New Years and a super exciting upcoming photo shoot! If you're looking for a unique, high quality, Party Perfect dress, LuLu's is without a doubt the place to go! They have the best variety of styles, colors, and great designs. Not to mention the incredible attention to detail, like this sequin/beaded number I have on.

This weekend Chris and I did a little shopping in Beverly Hills, and then headed over to our favorite sushi spot, Sugar Fish. A few Sprinkle's Cupcakes for dessert, and I'd say we had a pretty great weekend. Did I also mention brunch at A.O.C.? And a great Christmas church service?! Honestly, who doesn't love December? (Says the girl who lives in Cali and doesn't have to deal with snow storms...but still!)









{Dress: LuLu's c/o // Clutch: Gigi New York c/o // Coat: Frenchi // 
Pearls: Gifted // Tights: Target // Shoes: Guess}

Here are a few other favorite's from LuLu's:


 

What are your plans for Christmas and New Years?!



Labels:

12 Comments:

At December 22, 2014 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE everything about this outfit! So classy, stylish, festive and romantic :)

 
At December 22, 2014 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! I love any Gatsby style right now :D

 
At December 23, 2014 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Amanda @ A Good Hue said...

That dress is absolutely GORGEOUS, Kelsie! It's so 20's, I love it! Fantastic pictures :)

 
At December 23, 2014 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

Such a cute holiday outfit, love this!

Love, Karina
TheLovelyLook

 
At December 23, 2014 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda!

 
At December 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Karina!

 
At December 29, 2014 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Such a cute look! Thanks for sharing this dressy look with Celebrate Southern last week! Suz (2catsandchloe) and I hope to see ya back again this week dear! xoxo I am pinning this look to our Celebrate Southern Pinterest board right now!

 
At December 29, 2014 at 11:48 AM , Blogger bashashhazbaz said...

oh wow! you look absolutely beautiful! what a dazzler you are!

 
At December 29, 2014 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, thanks Jess!! I'll have to check out your Pinterest :D

 
At December 29, 2014 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! Hope you had a great Christmas!

 
At September 21, 2015 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I must have that clutch! Love the really simple ones that you can just wear with anything :-)

 
At September 23, 2015 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! I have so many clutches, but I always make sure this one comes with me on any trips because it goes with anything!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home