Design Life Diaries: Life and Style Linkup: Sweaters

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Life and Style Linkup: Sweaters


Merry Christmas Eve!! I hope your feeling warm and snuggly because today's theme for Life and Style Linkup is Sweaters! For this shoot I decided to bring back my favorite Free People Sweater and my tried and true BF jeans. 

Chris and I are off to visit family in Portland, so scarves and sweaters are a must for me this week! I'm pretty excited for some fresh mountain air, time with family, and sleeping in 'til our heart's content. I can't even wait!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow, and I definitely want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who follow my blog! I love having this creative outlet for fashion, crafts, recipe's, not to mention getting to hear from all of you through comments and emails. It always makes my day! :D







{Sweater: Free People // Jeans: Joe's // Scarf: American Eagle // Heels: Jeffrey Campbell }

Congratulations to this week's featured blogger:

Nichole from Fishbowl Fashion





15 Comments:

At December 24, 2014 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Straight A Style said...

Have fun in Portland! I've always wanted to visit there. I've been living in sweaters this season. Love this look.

Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

 
At December 24, 2014 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Amanda @ A Good Hue said...

Love your Santa Monica pics-- have fun in Portland and have a very Merry Christmas!!

 
At December 24, 2014 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda! Have a Merry Christmas!

 
At December 24, 2014 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amy! It's beautiful there, so many trees! :D Have a Merry Christmas!

 
At December 24, 2014 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Loving the pairing of sweaters, jeans, and heels lately! Happy Holidays. xx, Conni

 
At December 24, 2014 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! Thanks Conni!

 
At December 25, 2014 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

Love this combo of bf jeans and a sweater. The best comfy meets cute outfit for the California winter! Merry Christmas!

Love, Karina
TheLovelyLook

 
At December 26, 2014 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice outfit! Love the outdoor pics!

Made in Mauve

 
At December 28, 2014 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I just came across your blog and LOVE it! I am your latest follower dear! Keep up the great work and thanks for hosting the link up! xoxo

 
At December 29, 2014 at 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lucky - you're in one of my "must go to" cities in the U.S! Love your outfit by the way, you look incredibly comfy and chic while traveling!

jyoti @ whatjocraves.com

 
At December 29, 2014 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Jess!! I love yours too! :)

 
At December 29, 2014 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Exactly! Thanks Karina, and Merry Christmas to you too!

 
At December 29, 2014 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! You should definitely visit, there are so many fun things to do and see! I've been here for years and still have a long list of "to-do's" here in LA lol

 
At December 30, 2014 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Wishing you all the best for the New Year!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

 
At December 31, 2014 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Rebecca same to you!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home