Design Life Diaries: Life and Style LInkup: Winter Free For All

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Life and Style LInkup: Winter Free For All



You can't win them all! No matter how hard I try, these photos will not upload correctly! But after two weeks, life must go on...so here they are! This week's Life and Style Linkup theme is a Winter Free For All, showcasing some of your favorite warm weather style. Hopefully you don't have the same uploading issues as I did for this linkup!

You can't miss the fact that my fuzzy white sweater is not only warm and cozy, but looks a bit like an abominable snowman. It doesn't get much more winter than that! Paired with my braided headband, a high-waisted midi skirt, and my new amazingly comfortable black booties, I am ready for a few more weeks of (California) winter. 




{Top: Nordstrom // Scarf: Gifted // Purse: Rachel Zoe// Shoes: Sam Edelman // Headband: Aldo}

Congratulations to our featured blogger from last week's Life and Style Linkup:


Michelle from Michelle's Paige




Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 28, 2015 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Crissy said...

Love the turban! Gorgeous look! xo

Crissy
http://www.somevelvetmorningblog.com

 
At January 28, 2015 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful outfit! I love that you paired this long pencil skirt with a cropped sweater. Great combination!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

 
At January 28, 2015 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. LOVE the fuzzy white sweater!! (I have a nearly identical black one). So cute!

Best,
Kristy
Style-Blueprint.com

 
At January 28, 2015 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

You look so cozy & adorbs - I think we're headed for an early Spring!

Best!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

 
At January 29, 2015 at 4:49 AM , Blogger Straight A Style said...

You look gorgeous! I love the crop fuzzy sweater with the slim skirt.

Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

 
At January 29, 2015 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your overall look! Pretty... and sophisticated! :)

 
At February 3, 2015 at 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! That knitted headband and gray skirt are fabulous. Definitely items I may just need to get in my closet!

Jyoti @ whatjocraves.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home