Design Life Diaries: The One-Piece Trend

Friday, May 2, 2014

The One-Piece Trend


You've probably noticed the return of the one-piece the past few seasons. At first I didn't pay much attention to them, but after finding this one on sale, I finally jumped on the bandwagon! It's perfect for those of us who may have just now started their post-winter/christmas/birthday workouts....whoops!

I used to think one-piece swimsuits were super unflattering due to my somewhat short torso, but the cut-outs on this particular style add the illusion of length. Gotta love that!

Not only are they way more comfy than their two-pieced friends, but they also offer a little extra coverage (some more than others) and peace of mind for a more active day at the pool or beach. Swimming, beach volleyball, or just strolling along the water are all worry-free with the security and coverage of a one-piece. I'm hooked!










Of course, I'm not tossing my bikinis out the window just yet, but the one-piece is definitely a permanent addition to my beachwear wardrobe! 

Here are some other One-Piece styles I'm loving right now:




What's your favorite swimsuit style to rock this season?



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home