Design Life Diaries: DLD Goes to Vegas!

Friday, May 9, 2014

DLD Goes to Vegas!


Last weekend I had the privilege to puddle jump over to Vegas for a long, relaxing weekend. I'm definitely no stranger to this city, but this last trip was one for the books!

Why is that you may ask? Well, let's look at the roster: Some of my best friends from Michigan, a first-timer, my dad and sister from the east coast, and my brother-in-law's bachelor party also happened to fall on the same weekend. I'm pretty sure that all adds up to an epic weekend.


Delicious dinners, amazing cirque du soleil shows, pool cabanas, and so many reasons to cheers....here are a few photos from this non-stop fun weekend!



Hopped off the plane, made a quick change into new clothes and headed off to dinner with my dad!




The quick wardrobe change after the plane was the perfect excuse to rock a little Audrey Hepburn style with a lacy black dress and a pulled back bun.








Saturday was 97 degrees of pure sunshine. My awesome dad rented a cabana with us and it was so nice to not have to keep an eye on our stuff or look for lounge chairs! Plus, we felt pretty fancy :)



Frozen fruit and veggies at the cabana!


My twin, I mean sister :)





I had such a blast with everyone this weekend. So many great memories made! Until next time.....


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home