Design Life Diaries: Spring Forward

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Forward


All aboard the struggle bus! Are you guys feeling the time change this week as much as I am? Early mornings have been extra challenging for me. Luckily, the time change means Spring is just around the corner, which brings us to this week's linkup theme of Spring Forward Style! Teaming up with the always chic Christina from PoshPair, scroll to the bottom of the post your outfit!

This week's look is Little House on the Prairie chic ;)...with some hawt black heels I inherited from my close friend, Kathy. Any chance I have to raid her closet, I get so excited! Last week we had a girls night with a few friends, a bottle of wine, and a whole night of shopping each other's wardrobe. It was so fun, and so much better than just getting rid of them.



Congratulations to this week's Life and Style Linkup featured blogger:

Heather from Thrift Stories!!



8 Comments:

At March 11, 2015 at 4:04 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

Great link up! I love your dress! So perfect for spring!

The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 
At March 11, 2015 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

You ladies are rocking your Spring looks - and I am smiling at the extra dose of sunlight!!!

Best!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

 
At March 11, 2015 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Love the look! So funny, I am wearing the dress I inherited from you today! XOXO

 
At March 12, 2015 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Christina! :D

 
At March 12, 2015 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up Rebecca!

 
At March 12, 2015 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ah no way!! I've been wearing those jackets too! :D

 
At March 16, 2015 at 5:20 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

LOVE THAT DRESS!!! Perfect for Spring :) Now if I could only master that bun ;)

 
At March 18, 2015 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Kristin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home