Design Life Diaries: Rainy Day Style

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rainy Day Style


Rain, rain, go away...come again another day! Just kidding, check out that luscious green grass!! California is without a doubt in need of some rainfall, but did it have to happen on the weekend? From sunny skies last week, I'm just glad it didn't happen over Valentine's Day.

You might think I'm crazy for wearing heels when it's raining, but I absolutely hate when my pants are soaked from the puddles on the sidewalk. Solution: folded cuffs and heels. As long as I have my hubby's arm to use as balance, I can avoid any embarrassing wipe-outs. ;)

For my hair, I usually "scrunch" it to get a more relaxed, wavy look. This way the rain won't ruin any curls or flat-ironed locks. Otherwise, I'll just throw it up in a messy bun.

What do you think about the rain? Love it or hate it?!
Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the post to join this week's linkup: Rainy Day Style!




{Top: // Jacket: Trouve // Purse: De Leux // Jeans: Gap // Heels:Via Spiga // Umbrella: Target}

Congratulations to our featured blogger this week:

Lindsay from Middle of Somewhere!




8 Comments:

At February 25, 2015 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a darling umbrella! Love the polka dots (-; Xx, Conni

 
At February 25, 2015 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Riva said...

Your hair is gorgeous! Hey, we are suppose to get rain again at the end of the week here in LA.
I love the rain but Ahh! I am so excited for the spring fashions and pops of color,
I am excited for the fun accessories and recently made a DIY to recreate your own Burberry inspired scarf. Such an easy way to ease spring into a winter's wardrobe!
Thanks for the Link up!
Riva xo
www.rivaladiva.com

 
At February 25, 2015 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the colour of that leather jacket! What a great piece. And the heels are so cute!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

 
At February 26, 2015 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Your hair is so beautiful, I wish mine looked like that in the rain! PS Thank you so much for featuring me this week!
xo Lindsay
middleofsomewhereblog.com

 
At March 4, 2015 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Conni!

 
At March 4, 2015 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I feel the same! It's a nice change once in a while, but it always seems to happen on my days off! lol I love all your DIY's. I'll have to check that one out! :D

 
At March 4, 2015 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Aleczandra!

 
At March 4, 2015 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely, thanks for linkup up Lindsay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home