Design Life Diaries: Autumn in California

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Autumn in California


A few weeks ago my sister and her husband came to visit us and to see our new house. It's been a long time since we've been able to hang out with them without their adorable kiddos around, so we were pretty excited to have some adult time this trip! One thing my sister requested was to have Chris and I take couples photos of her and her husband. Being six months pregnant at the time, it was really a maternity session, and the photos came out absolutely gorgeous. I was so happy we were able to capture some great shots for the two of them.

Being the amazing sister that she is, she offered to snap a few photos of Chris and I at the end of their shoot. Having this blog, I have so many photos of style posts (shot by my talented hubby) but no real photos of the two of us together.  I think the last time we took photos together with a professional photographer was at our wedding 3 years ago! It was great to get a few new shots to place around the house :)

Also, stay tuned for an exciting announcement in a few days here on the blog! 




Outfit details:
{Top: Zara (similar styles here and here)// Shorts: Bloomingdales (more options here)}


3 Comments:

At November 21, 2015 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

Such adorable photos! The background is perfect!

Love, Karina
Check out my new post!
The Lovely Look

 
At November 24, 2015 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

LOVE THESE!!! And you guys!!!! <3 <3 <3

 
At November 24, 2015 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

LOVE THESE!!! And you guys!!!! <3 <3 <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home