Design Life Diaries: Shades of Blue

Friday, August 14, 2015

Shades of Blue


Hey ladies! Another week completed, and the weekend can finally begin! Sometimes I feel like I have three jobs between blogging, a 9-5, and working on the new house. What would we do without the weekend?! (And a glass of wine!)

Apparently I am way behind the times, but I just discovered this amazing website, ShopBop. You have probably all heard of it already, but if you haven't...check it out it's amazing. The price points are very broad, so you can find something great no matter what your budget is. The turquoise necklace I'm wearing in the photos is from ShopBop...and it was on sale! LOVE.

For today's outfit I'm going super casual with a messy bun, my go-to button-down, and this super cute overlap skirt from LuLu*s. I've been so busy lately that pony-tails and messy buns have become my best friends. Oh, and of course braids...total lifesaver's for those days where you hit the snooze button a few times to many!





{White Crop Top: LuLu's // Blue Collared Shirt: Banana Republic (more options here) // Skirt: LuLu's // Necklace: House of Harlow (more turquoise here) // Shoes: Michael Kors // Purse: UGG // Sunglasses: Woodsies}



16 Comments:

At August 15, 2015 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This outfit is unreal. I love the gathering on that skirt and the tied up button down is so cute!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

 
At August 15, 2015 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Ronee said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love the bag!

 
At August 16, 2015 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Mama Bear said...

Love the messy bun look with this outfit! Very cute! ❤️

 
At August 23, 2015 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Ronee!!

 
At August 23, 2015 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! :D

 
At August 23, 2015 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! Thanks girlie!

 
At August 30, 2015 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

I love this outfit because of the casual button up matched with the skirt!

Love, Karina
Check out my new video!
TheLovelyLook

 
At August 30, 2015 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Karina!

 
At September 18, 2015 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Elegance and Mommyhood said...

This look is chic, feminine, sexy and elegant Kelsie. I love that ruched mini dress. I love it paired with a light periwinkle shade. =)

Take Care, Ada. =))

 
At September 20, 2015 at 6:17 PM , Blogger fashchronicles said...

Love, love, love it! The skirt, the hair, the sunnies, the skirt and shoes!! All perfect <3

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

 
At September 21, 2015 at 8:19 AM , Blogger MAPLELEOPARD said...

Love love your style! Beautiful pics!

 
At September 21, 2015 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am loving those shoes and handbag! And stunning photos - if I had the figure I would totally buy that skirt in a heart beat! :-) x

 
At September 22, 2015 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Ada, you are so sweet!

 
At September 22, 2015 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! :D

 
At September 22, 2015 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Valerie!!

 
At September 22, 2015 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks girl! I'm sure you would look great in it too! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home