Design Life Diaries: Life and Style Linkup: Braids

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Life and Style Linkup: Braids


Braid Hairstyle and Spring Fashion

Happy Wednesday! This week we are featuring Braids on Life and Style Linkup, and I decided to combine my two favorites into one hybrid style! It's called a Dutch Fishtail braid, and I am slightly obsessed. It's been added to my lengthy list of need-to-shoot tutorials.

Plus, who doesn't love bright pink and navy?? I love the versatility of all the classic purse styles at Gigi New York. It's so easy to go from daytime style to date night style. 

Check out the photos below of other posts from Design Life Diaries, and how I combined the two braids together!

Braid Hairstyle and Spring Fashion



{Top: Banana Republic // Skirt: Bloomingdale's // Purse: Gigi New York c/o // Shoes: Necklace: Kate Spade}

Congratulations to our featured blogger this week:
Ksenia from K's Lookbook!





9 Comments:

At April 1, 2015 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this bright pink skirt! What a fun, flirty piece. The chambray top is a great touch, too, and I love that necklace!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com/

 
At April 2, 2015 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Straight A Style said...

Your braids are amazing!! This short, thin haired girl is jealous!

Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

 
At April 2, 2015 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

OMG those braids are too awesome for words!!!

Best!
Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

 
At April 3, 2015 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very beautiful outfits and the braids are gorgeous. www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

 
At April 7, 2015 at 9:11 AM , Blogger jess said...

The braid looks fantastic. Can't wait to learn how to do it!

 
At April 7, 2015 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I wish that I could do braids like that with my hair! So happy I found your blog :) I love GiGi bags too!
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Enter my Mint Julep Boutique giveaway here!

 
At April 9, 2015 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

I seriously wish I had your braiding skills. Such a beautiful hairstyle!

Love, Karina
Check out my new video!
TheLovelyLook

 
At April 13, 2015 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

How did I miss this!?!? AMAZING - like always :)

 
At April 15, 2015 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This skirt is amazing! Love it.

xo Kristy
style-blueprint.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home