Design Life Diaries: October Favorites

Sunday, October 25, 2015

October Favorites


How is October almost over?! I swear the months fly by faster and faster each year. Well girlies, today I'm sharing some of my favorite items for this month. It still hasn't cooled down very much in LA, but that won't stop me from wearing scarves and booties. And nothing says fall like a perfectly crafted heart latte, am I right??


Shop the post:

1. Mug Cakes Cookbook by Books with Style
2. Gold Necklace (similiar)
3. Grey Scarf by Club Monaco
4. Feather Ring by Rebecca Minkoff
5. Denim Top by Cupcakes and Cashmere
6. Monogrammed Watch by Kate Spade
7. Grey Booties by Sam Edelman




10 Comments:

At October 26, 2015 at 1:03 PM , Blogger footnotes and finds said...

Great finds! Love the watch!!!
http://www.footnotesandfinds.com/

 
At October 27, 2015 at 5:16 PM , Blogger twopeasinablog said...

Wonderful roundup! Mug cakes are so fun! The perfect solution if you have a chocolate craving :) Love all the jewelry pieces too.
Come by our blog and join our Tuesday Fashion Party Link Up, we'd love to have you join in.
Betsy
http://www.twopeasinablog.com

 
At October 28, 2015 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Chelsea Marrs said...

That grey scarf looks perfectly cozy!

Chelsea
Chow Down USA

 
At November 2, 2015 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

Great list of favorite items. Made me think about what I enjoyed this month. #bloggingboost www.awellheeledwoman.co.za

 
At November 2, 2015 at 12:21 PM , Blogger MAPLELEOPARD said...

Love all your picks..especially number 5, I have a top similar to that!

Thanks for sharing..
Valerie Fashion and travel

 
At November 2, 2015 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I'll check it out, thanks for the invite!

 
At November 2, 2015 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's finally cooling down enough to wear them! :D

 
At November 2, 2015 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lindi!

 
At November 2, 2015 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the denim top too!

 
At November 8, 2015 at 8:37 PM , Blogger gumiibear said...

Great post and I must say, I really love your blog layout! I am such a huge Kate Spade fan so I love that watch :) Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home