Design Life Diaries: Easy Valentines Day Cards

Monday, February 10, 2014

Easy Valentines Day Cards


Let's face it. I'm a scrapbook hoarder. I've been building by stash since the 2nd grade when scrapbooking was at it's height of popularity. Scrapbook parties anyone? I used to sit for hours and hours perfecting each page in the same time it took my friends to finish five to ten pages. Needless to say, I didn't blow through my stash as quickly as I was accumulating it.

Fast forward to now, and my collection rivals that of a small Michaels craft store. The upside is that I always have extra paper, stencils, stickers, or glitter for any project that comes my way. The downside is I don't always have the time to actually do said projects.

That's why this Valentines Day I wanted a super simple and easy way to make a few valentines for close family and friends. I focused on mainly existing scraps from my valentines section (Yes, I have a valentines section...I told you it was out of control!). Even if you don't have an overflowing scrapbook collection, these simple design are really easy to make using just a few supplies.



Here's some things to get you started:

* One or two stamps
* Stamp pad
* A heart punch
* A few scraps of pink or purple paper
* Some glitter paper
* A glue stick
* A corner rounder 
  (I just used scissors, they aren't perfect but they're close enough!)
* Any other extras that you want!




Any scraps you have can work for a confetti look instead of heart punches. Don't feel like you have to stick with only true valentine's day colors either. Get creative with it, and make it your own!












Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home