Design Life Diaries: Leopard Print Clutch at Manhattan Beach Pier

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Leopard Print Clutch at Manhattan Beach Pier



This past week has been super busy with a constant flow of visitors through our new house. I absolutely love playing hostess, so the constant laundry and quick house turnover for new arrivals was a small price to pay to greet new guests every few days. (I'm a weirdo who actually loves doing laundry lol) Not to mention it's a great excuse to get out to our favorite restaurants and places!

Our last two visitors were my sister and her husband. They wanted a few days in the sun before their third baby's arrival in a few months. This particular day, we all headed to Manhattan Beach for some amazing breakfast at MB Post, some shopping, and of course to look out over the water on the pier. With my photographer sister in town, Chris was able to take a break from shooting blog photos (love you hubby!), and relax/jump in a few of the shots this week. 

It can be challenging to dress for fall when the weather doesn't want to cooperate. Although I shouldn't be complaining, as we briefly had lower temperatures over the weekend- which was perfect for the Dodgers game. Anyways....I decided to opt for darker colors, and my floppy beach hat which could work for warm or cool weather. 

My favorite item from this shoot is that leopard print clutch! I've seen a few versions of this clutch for awhile now, and finally tracked down the brand, Clare V. Leopard print is so cute (in moderation), and is perfect for transitioning into fall. Just steer clear of any head to toe leopard pant suits. I'm really hoping they don't actually have those! :D 







{Dress: Zara // Hat: Anthropologie; old (similar here) // Shoes: Sam Edleman; sold out (more options here) // Clutch: Clare V. c/o // Necklace: Sira&Mara c/o // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban}


BONUS!!
If you haven't already heard, ShopBop just launched their very own denim collection called The Principle Collection! They've partnered with the denim industry's top brands to bring you a very diverse set of styles and fits to please any fashionista! 


One of my favorites is this pair by Citizens of Humanity:


See the full collection here.





18 Comments:

At October 7, 2015 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE those sunglasses but I just know they are way out of my sunglass price range. I can't fathome spending more than like $20 on a pair because I know they are going to get bent, scratched or lost :(

 
At October 7, 2015 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I totally hear you! I've always been a $10 sunglasses girl for that very reason, but once I splurged, I made sure to carry a hard case with me everywhere! But it's still risky as I'm pretty clumsy ( I dropped my iphone into the pool a few weeks ago....) I have seen some cute RayBan look-alikes at Aldo and Forever21. I usually get the less expensive ones for traveling just in case they get crushed or lost. Hope that helps!

 
At October 7, 2015 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love that clutch! Actually, your whole outfit is adorable. I love how you accessorized....sunglasses, hat, and those shoes! The necklace too! There's nothing about it that I don't like.

 
At October 7, 2015 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love, love love the clutch! It puts the whole outfit together...girlfriend from the hat to the shoes and accessories, you rocked this one!

I need to borrow yourr legs so I can wear a mini! :)

 
At October 7, 2015 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Ana said...

I love your clutch and your entire outfit...you look great..!!

 
At October 7, 2015 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Ana!

 
At October 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha you are so funny! Thanks Corina! :D

 
At October 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Shann! Very sweet of you!

 
At October 9, 2015 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Perfect outfit for lunch & a stroll near the beach! I love all the pieces & the leopard clutch adds the perfect pop! Great post & thank you for linking up with our Small Victories Sunday Linkup!

 
At October 9, 2015 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Krista @ PinkRoseMama said...

Gorgeous clutch!

 
At October 10, 2015 at 12:21 AM , Blogger Linsay said...

I love this outfit. You are very lucky to have a hubby and sister that can take such good pictures. I love the setting. x

 
At October 13, 2015 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the whole outfit! Beautiful! :)

 
At October 15, 2015 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Karina Casillas said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I need to make my way to Manhattan beach. And that clutch, I need to get my hands on it! I'm tired of drooling over it haha.

Love, Karina
Check out my new post!
The Lovely Look

 
At October 15, 2015 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Tiffani!

 
At October 15, 2015 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Krista!

 
At October 15, 2015 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I definitely am very blessed! I couldn't do this blog without them! :D

 
At October 15, 2015 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At October 15, 2015 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Karina!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home